Friday 25 November 2011

In my previous semester’s English class I did not have the privilege to have the English lecturer which I have now in this semester. The speaking corner which held in previous semester wasn’t much joyful compare to this semester because this semester’s speaking corner  title was given by the lecturer and the title was very interesting and knowledge able. In addition, we have the chance to gain some general knowledge. I learned how to recite properly for English papers. I find myself more interested in this class. I like the way we view topics, it amazes me because in previous semester’s English class I don’t think  my class ever thought outside the box. In literal terms, I mean, I don’t think we ever thought about issues such as this. In English class I like how our lecturer  taught us the syllabus. I have never learned this method of teaching and apparently it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment