Friday 25 November 2011

I have really enjoyed writing in this class this semester and yet I still don’t think that writing everyday will necessarily push all the good out of a person. I don't think it works like that. I think that every person does what he or she wants to do in a way. I want to believe that I am better for simply practicing the moves so that when the times does come and inspiration strikes me between the eyes, i wont be halted by the need to hit backspace on the keyboard. I am full of so much thought on a day to day basis because I am so introspective and I hope that i was able to release those thoughts floating around without running into a wall every other minute or so. I think the summary that we wrote based on the movie that we watched, was very helpful for us in our writing.  I reflect on this because sometimes I think I get myself into the habit of doing what comes easiest instead of challenging myself to try something, out of the ordinary. Thanks, for the opportunity to be in your class this semester, for the most part it has been a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment